Welcome to my site!

I am starting to write again. Maybe a little slower than I used to, but I think if I stick to it, I can concentrate on writing again. I lost my sister-in-law in March. She was the best sister-in-law in the world to me. A precious loving woman, who was always there for me even when my husband and son passed away. The past year has brought many losses to my life, draining my energy, and making me sad. They say that God only puts what you can handle on your shoulders, but I’ve had enough for right now.

Writing is a comfort to me, so am trying to get back to it. I’ve moved from Ohio to Mississippi with my sister and her family and very thankful that God brought me here. It has given me time to heal with all the love they give me and watching my great nephews grow up. I don’t know what the future holds in store for me, but God does. I have complete faith in Him.

I appreciate you all very much. May God bless you and your families.  Love you all and thank you so much for your kindness and reading my books.

Cia

22 Responses to Welcome to my site!

1. Willie says:

when will your new books be available for the (mail order bride)?

2. Cia Leah says:

Hi Willie,
    Thanks for asking. I am presently working on Breed’s Mail Order Bride and hoping to have it finished by middle of September or sooner.

Thank you for your interest and for stopping by my site.

Blessings to you.

Cia

3. Nancy Hammons says:

I love your stories, they’re long enough to take me away to someplace else, but short enough to keep me here and I love the way that dreams come true in them. Thank you for sharing your talent for telling great stories to people who’s only talent is reading.

4. Cia Leah says:

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for letting me know you like them.

I always believe that readers have a fabulous imagination or they wouldn’t read.

Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by.

5. Nancy Hammons says:

Do you have a listing of books that you’ve written? I just bought six and I want to make sure I get them all!

6. Cia Leah says:

Thank you so much, Nancy. All my books can be found on Amazon. Just type in Cia Leah and go to my author page there.

Thank you for stopping by and may you be blessed.

7. ANGIE says:

I’ve loved reading about Caleb and Breed!! I’m wondering if they’ll be a story about Kato and the secret lady.

8. Cia Leah says:

Hi Angie,

Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me know you liked those stories. That is so nice to hear.

Kato’s story will be out around Christmas and if I get it done sooner, I will post here on the upcoming book page.

Thank you and blessings to you and yours,

Cia

9. Ann Burgess says:

I am impatiently waiting for Breed/Dan and Sunnie’s story. How do I go about getting emails when your new books are available in eBook format? I am so pleased that your stories are just the right length and so well written. Thank you.

10. Cia Leah says:

Hi Ann,

Breed/Dan’s story will be sometime towards the end next year or sooner if I can get to it. I haven’t even started on it yet and have one I am working on now for Thanksgiving and have Kato’s story to write before Christmas and hopefully a couple more short stories for the holidays.

I will update info for my stories on the upcoming books info page here on my site and Amazon has a link under my author page there to send emails when there are new releases on my books.

Thank you so much for the nice compliments on my stories and the length. That is always nice for a writer to hear. Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings to you and yours,

Cia

11. RaNae Welsch says:

Enjoy your books. Is Kata having his own story?

12. Cia Leah says:

Hi RaNae!

I am hoping to have Kato’s story out around Christmas, barring any unforeseen events in real life. I’m writing it now.

Thanks for your interest and for stopping by my site. You can find updated info on the Upcoming Books Info page here on my site, and I will let readers know when it is finished and up.

Blessings to you and yours and thanks,

Cia

13. Joan says:

I just finished reading “Roping Her Texan” and absolutely loved it. Will there be a sequel to this book? It seems as if a number of characters went missing at the end of the book. I sure hope there is. Would love to know what happened to Dan and Sunnie.

14. Cia Leah says:

Hi Joan!

So happy you liked Roping Her Texan! Writers always love hearing that and it means a lot. At some point in time, I will write Sunnie and Dan’s story and will post here when I start it and finish it. I took some time off during the holidays to spend with my family.

I hope you have a fabulous new year! Thanks so much for stopping by my site and letting me know you enjoyed RHT.

Blessings to you and yours,

Cia

15. Lorna Souza says:

L loved reading your books about Caleb and Breed. I finished Kato’s story with Cassie this morning and started reading about Colt and Kallie and enjoyed their story. I liked the mention about Dan and Sunnie and hope there’s a book on their story. I was a little let down that there was no mention about them at the end of Colt’s and Kallie’s book.

Is there a book on Dan’s and Sunnie’s story? If not, are you writing one? Or, will a book be released soon re their story?

I felt letdown at the end of Colt’s and Kallie’s book with no mention about Dan and Sunnie.

I do enjoy reading your books.

• Cia Leah says:

Hi Lorna!

I answered on your other post too. I am thinking that Sunnie and Dan’s story will be a Christmas release. So happy you liked the stories. That means a lot to me.

Thank you for stopping by and for reading my books.

Blessings to you and yours,

Cia

16. Cindy Hiteshew says:

So sorry to hear about your son and your dear husband. God bless. We will all be hear when you return. Love you.

• Cia Leah says:

Thank you so much, Cindy. I appreciate your kindness very much. I’m trying to come back.

Love you too and wishing you and your loved ones a blessed holiday season.

17. Michigan Mom says:

Haven’t seen anything by you since February 2016. I pray all is well with you. I am so sorry for the terrible losses you have endured. I hope time has helped heal, although it cannot erase the pain. Thinking of you, worrying for you, and praying blessings upon you.

• Cia Leah says:

Thank you so much. It still seems like yesterday, but I am trying to come back. Grey’s Thanksgiving Bride just went live on Amazon. It’s late, but got the first book I have written since the deaths of my husband and son done.

Thank you for your kindness and for the prayers and worrying. Your heartfelt words mean a lot to me.

God bless you and I pray you and your family have a blessed holiday season.

18. Cynthia Brown says:

Hello Cia, I trust all is with you and your family. The lost of love ones can be hard. But we will always have memories. May God continue to bless you and your family.
    I look forward to reading more of your wonderful books. I strive to make every day a great day which include reading enjoyable books such as yours. Thank you for sharing your talent.

• Cia Leah says:

Thank you, Cynthia. I appreciate your kindness very much. It means a lot to me. May God bless you and your family this holiday season and throughout the new year.